Regular/Senior Node.js Developer (9)
PPE Sales Associate (2)
Pharmaceutical Sales Associate (3)
Office Manager (1)
Office Personnel (2)
Commodities Broker (2)
Regular/Senior Node.js Developer (Available positions: 9)
We are seeking an experienced Regular/Senior Node.js Developer to join our company. Your focus will be to support our clients from all over the world, and from many different industries. Our diverse projects and the usage of the latest technologies will allow you to gain unique development opportunities.
- designing and implementing new features,
optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability,
- helping with overall systems/data architecture development and integrations,
- communicating with team members and clients (chat or hangouts) on a daily basis,
- participating in workshops audits,
- leading R&D around new libraries and tools and incorporating them into our stack.
By joining us you will get:
- Salary is based on experience. TBD
- Training budget (2500 PLN/ 550 euro per year)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from the European Union or country of your residence, but must function on Warsaw time.
- Excellent conditions for skills development: (1) Possibility to upgrade your English for business needs due working time (2) Wide offer of Internal Trainings (3) Monthly Lighting Talks regarding technology issues (4) Wellbeing Sessions
- Recommendation program: bonus equal to 50% salary of the newly hired employee!
Benefits offered in Poland:
- Private medical healthcare offered by Enel-Med
- Private life insurance
- Benefit System: Multisport Card
- Relocation package for people from different countries and different Polish cities to Poznan with a 6000 PLN/ 1350 euro relocation bonus
Our office in Poznan:
- Chillout area: gaming zone with the newest games, table tennis, table soccer, minigolf
- Best-equipped kitchen: daily fresh fruit & vegetables, great coffee and fantastic choice of tea, nuts & cereals
- free breakfast or lunch every week & office integration
- We are animal friendly! However, must clean up after your animal or will not be allowed
As Node.js Developer we expect you to have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Node.js,
- excellent knowledge of Node.js and its frameworks/libraries i.e. Express and Mongoose,
- understanding of AWS infrastructure,
- Linux experience,
- hands-on experience in Web application development,
- experience working with REST APIs, git, complex server-side design,
- knowledge and usage of SOLID principles in your day-to-day work (care about clean, elegant, simple, testable code),
- creative and proactive attitude – always up for the challenge,
- willingness to cooperate with others and share both experience & knowledge within the team,
- good communicative skills,
- excellent spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- practice TDD regularly,
- know how to use Docker,
- understand and have worked in Scrum,
- you’re familiar with a mandatory code review process,
- experience in working with a team and English speaking clients.
PPE Sales Associate (Available positions: 2)
PPE – Personal Protective Equipment (i.e. face masks, gloves, gowns, etc.)
Salary is straight commission (average is 45.000 zl to 60.000 zl per closing deal) entry level
Strong sales etiquette is needed
Sale bulk PPE to US, EU buyers.
100% profit shared
Can be done part time and/or remotely
Strong communication – reading, writing and speaking in English